Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fabric Fabric Fabric!



         I know I was supposed to post up garments but, recently the Joann Fabric near me had a sale on their red tag fabrics! It was 50% off already discounted fabric, can someone say weeeeeeeee!!!!! I went there and when I saw the sign (no one else noticed it I think) I just went crazy and started pulling. I mostly got cotton but, two of those are flannel. I bought from two different Joann Fabrics. One in New York and another in Connecticut (I went to go visit my little brother). I have to say I ended up like never needing the sizzors really since I intentionally got the ones where it was near the end. I never got why people would never get the remnants, their already discounting them so why not just get it and make life easier. Oh and incase you were wondering the fabric was down to $1.50- $2.00 per yard! I can't wait to make something with them. Especially loving the plaid and nursery fabrics right now, don't know why but, they just make me happy. Did anyone else get any fabric at the sale? 

No comments:

Post a Comment