Monday, September 29, 2014

Sorry but, Please Keep Waiting!!!

Hello blog community, I'm sorry for anyone who has or is waiting for an update. I've been very busy lately, and let's just say it's going to continue to be busy. I have been able to start sewing though after all the business in my schedule and currently am still working on it. I am not sure how difficult it is for others but this is something that right now is taking me some time since of the sewing technique. Let's just say this involves a protractor and the sewing for it must be almost onset perfect. Not to much allowance or to little. I'm going to update this post later to show you guys a sneak peak.

If anyone is interested in how to make it once the finish product is done I would be happy to tell you step by step instructions and photos on how to do it.

Update: 
So here is a picture of the pieces and as you can see it is quite circular or curved since well it's half of a circle. I hope this turns out okay at least since if it does, I have some more ideas on this kind of design :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment