Saturday, April 1, 2017

Broken Symmetry (Draping 1)

 


This geometric slacks I just traced cut on the fabric itself. Its made from a polyester knit and is lined. The torso body is from my hoodie that I then cut up into what you see are the random triangles. The cowl collar I also wanted to give an interesting take to since its different on both the inside and out front and back of the right sides of the garment and thought this would be a nice touch. I wanted it to look simple in the front and then BAM! In the back. The sweat pants to this outfit I used the shape of a regular pair of Levi jeans and then “slash and spread” the pattern piece all together until out came the result but, it is only gathered on one side of the pants. 



Completed December 1, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment